OVERVIEWFEB 08 to JUN 14Art Fair
- Art Fair
Dates and Opening hoursFEB 08 to JUN 14, 2013
Art Fair B.AGL afFAIRs 2013 “Faîtes votre jeu!” -
Call for Artists and Galleries
Applications now possible / Exhibitor Information released: January 2013
The B.AGL afFAIRs has opened this year´s application process! The B.AGL (Berlin. Artists Go Live) wants to give artists, associations and galleries an opportunity to represent themselves independently and sustainable to collectors, visitors and media as an active ground-breaking, cross-medial art-presentation-platform beyond the mainstream – parallel to “Berlin Art Week”. With advanced presence and programme the B.AGL afFAIRs will stage after 5 successful years, last at Hackescher Markt, now in Berlin´s creative point of intersection at Postbahnhof (at Ostbahnhof), a week-long artistic positions, embedded in performances, music, new media, and social network processes. This year´s topic “Faîtes Votre Jeu!“ wants to convey that art is also about fun and games – local tangible and additionally online. Thereby the B.AGL Art.Croupiers want to support all participating artists and galleries in a professional way beyond the unique event by creating a performative background-noise at the art market with a constantly online-presence.
Summing up, B.AGL will propel the art-game and also make an innovative contribution to the national and international presentation of Berlin as an exciting culture-center. The host E.AGL gallery in Berlin has already experience since 2009 in organizing and conceptualizing large-scale exhibitions (mostly twice a year).
- favorable conditions for beginners, artists and galleries
- interesting early application discounts
- huge nationwide and international range, best location on site...
- venue: the international known venue Postbahnhof (at Ostbahnhof) www.postbahnhof.de, in the catchment area of many “Berlin Art Week” events
- all in all 3000 m² exhibition area separated in 2 floors
- booths and solo-walls from 20 m² up to 60 m² (even more on request)
- solo-walls with surfaces from 5 m²
- several accompanying events in addition (music, performance...)
- lounge, bar and stage area separated from the exhibition space
- individual services bookable (Build-Up etc.)
- complete organization by the host
- several communication packages for exhibitors
- professional marketing and public relations
- event duration: 18/09/ – 22/09/2013 from 2pm till 11pm
- build-up: 17/09/2013, 9am – 8pm
- dismantling: 22/09/2013 from 8pm and 23.09.2013 from 8am – 11am
Applications are available in time separations (favorable early application discounts) but not later than 14/6/2013 at: www.bagl-artists.de.
Sign-up very easily in five steps:
1. Register for free for to get into the protected area (interested parties) and retrieve further information, costs etc.
2. Complete and submit the online application form
3. Transfer the service charge of € 130 (incl. VAT)
4. Acceptance and verification of your application, followed by: selection and decision about your admission
5. Consignation of all required image and text data
If you have visited this event, please share your opinion with us.
For full information on our approach to users' comments on our site, please see our publishing policy.