OVERVIEWDEC 13 to DEC 16Art Festival
- Art Festival
- Emerging Artists
Dates and Opening hoursDEC 13 to DEC 16, 2012
- Curro Gómez
- Emilio Subira
- Gerard Calderón
- Simona Rota
- Varvara Guljajeva & Mar Canet
Art Deal Project is an agency of cultural mediation that has devoted its first year of activity to the connection of its artists with different platforms of dissemination of the current circuit using proposals exhibitions curated, presence in art fairs, workshops and presentation of art projects. Art Deal Project has 12 interdisciplinary artists, articulating his work in exhibitions and both individual and collective actions in a transversal way, looking for the reflection of the public and connecting artistic production with the news that surrounds us.
With this premise the Black Art Weekend is organised to celebrate our first year with a muestra-resumen that approaches a feast of pop art with activities, music and performance to the public of Barcelona. For this celebration will accompany us works as varied as interesting of our artists: Curro Gómez, Emilio Subirà, Gerard Calderón, Marc Espinosa, Simona Rota, storm tide and Mar Canet & Varvara Guljajeva.
In the polyvalent space agency AAAB (Gran Vía of les Corts 694) you can see a careful mounting the different works that will be offered to the viewer with interesting prices. An experience and festivity for the support of emerging art.
· Opening December 13 Thursday from 19.30 h with music by DJ attitude is what counts, music and animation by Gerard Calderón and Moritz beer account.
· Presentation the collaborative artistic project ART AND PASS Saturday, December 15 to 18 h in the presence of Thomas barrier, curator of the project together with Tom Bertrand and Isabel Lázaro.
· Workshop of introduction to Arduino LEDs and sensors by Carles Gutiérrez Sunday, December 16 from 10 to 13 h. Price €25. Inscriptions in firstname.lastname@example.org
· Appetizer finishing Sunday December 13 at 14 h 16.
If you have visited this event, please share your opinion with us.
For full information on our approach to users' comments on our site, please see our publishing policy.